Downtime


For the past week I’ve been in quiet reflection. I’ve been walking through and processing some things that are more personal. I considered writing about them in a way that doesn’t disclose too much but I felt like God kept telling me it was just a time for me and Him. I think it’s important for us to always be reassessing and listening for His guidance in all things. Not just the big stuff. I didn’t go through anything tremendously difficult this past week or anything I would consider too personal, but the Lord made it abundantly clear that I was to rest, and just lean in. 

I’m sharing this because all too often I feel like we hear or know that we need to rest and lean in closer to the Lord but we find reasons not too; responsibilities, distractions, etc. Rest and quiet reflection time with the Lord is so abundantly important for our growth, healing, centering and ability to overflow to others.

Psalm 46:10 

“Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.”


💜

Comments