Perfect Empathy

 

Your tears aren't lost on me child. I see and feel you. You are seen and felt. All good things come from me and if the world acknowledges empathy as good, how perfect is mine? I sit in your pain with you, feel the agony, grief, loneliness and misery with you; wrapping my arms of perfect peace around you. Let me sooth you, let me love you, let me wipe away your tears and help hold your pain with you. In your brokenness I can show you all the more who you are to me; you can trust my complete and perfect love.


Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Psalm 56:8 You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.



Comments