Beauty day 32

Arms lifted, praising all day through the trials
One tiny hole tripped me up
Slowly growing into a gaping pit trying to take my whole body
Grasping for a solid hold and continuing to slip further in
Until a beam of light peaked through
A hand reached out and pulled me back up
Arms lifted, praising all day for the victory


This sums up my day yesterday.  I had many different trials come my way but continued to listen to messages, praise music, praying, reading my bible all while still getting my beloved checklist marked off.  By the evening I was mentally and emotionally drained and a small reminder of a deep emotional pain slipped me up and started trying to take me in.  I was actively battling it, praying to God asking that I don't think and feel the way I do about it.  Praying for wisdom, answers, peace.  Like always he answers those who pursue him.  Not always in our time but he does answer.

<3

Comments