Day 36 of Beauty

I'm seriously feeling under pressure.  I was doing better than worse but for me when pressure starts flowing all the unresolved areas of my life start to feel like jagged edges cutting me all up.  The high majority of those edges I can't do anything about, they're out of my control.  Life starts looking scary. I just want to run away and hide.  I lose hope.

I don't know if this is common for everyone, but this is sure common for me.  My view of God the father, the son and the Holy Spirit loosen and I start looking, okay dissecting, the mess I'm trying to walk over.  Last nights church service was amazing, like usual, and one part that stuck out to me was that he is always closer than we think.  Sometimes when we are in our trials we feel like they are so horrible, scary, and will take forever to fix; God feels so far away.  It's so hard to hear his voice, see his path, feel his love.  He's there, slow down and listen.  Slow down and talk to him.  Slow down and rest in his presence.

I don't know if that's for anyone else.  It is surely for me.  I'm honestly feeling defeated today.  Hopeless and disheartened.  I'm scared and feel distant.  I'm praying for the strength and patience to stop and seek God.

Comments