Day 30 of Beauty

Yesterday was a huge blessing for me.  I got to hang out with friends and eat great food.  Then I got to make it to church in time for an amazing church service.  The three days prior (to include Saturday during the day) my church hosted a conference called Naturally Supernatural.  Boy did we get the benefit of that overflow last night.  Service is always great there but this was special.  There was so much healing in that room.  At certain points I felt like I was gasping for air because his presence was so thick.  I was praying to get an encouraging word for two specific people and instead those two people came to me with encouragement that God had for me.  Songs were lining up with what I was praying and thinking about and even the way I envisioned God holding his hands on my heart, one of our pastors a few moments later prayed that we put our hands on our heart and let him touch our hearts.  I'm still on fire from last night.

One of the messages came from a woman I hold near and dear.  God's been amazing at sending spiritual mamas my way and surrounding me with Godly wisdom, love, support and healing.  When we were holding our hands on our hearts she heard the Lord give her a message to me.  "You don't have to prove yourself to anyone.  You are perfectly made by me for me.  Look in the mirror and know you are perfect how you are, exactly as is condition".  I share this because I feel like this is what other people might need to hear as well.

I am so appreciative to every person in my life and the lessons, wisdom, support, encouragement and laughter they bring.  Look for the positive, find the positive in abundance.  Look for the negative, find limited negative that drawls your whole focus and blocks your vision for the positive.

Comments