Pain in the Struggle

 


I don't know about you, but I have certain areas that I fight God on, having a hard time truly giving these areas to Him. Fully trusting Him, fully obeying Him in those moments that feel so raw, vulnerable and scary. In this season I've been dealing with really letting go of worrying what other people think of me. Don't get me wrong, in secular standards and even by many Christian's standards I don't have an unhealthy amount of anxiety or worry attached to the opinions of other people. However, God has exposed a few pockets where this gets in the way of me living my full life with Him and having Him shine bright through me. I get words of encouragement, visions, wisdom and prophecy for people at different times. Well, lately it's been quite often...if I'm honest, at times it's a bit too often. I don't want people to confuse my actions as someone trying to get attention or glory. I honestly have struggled with that surrounding writing in this blog as well... But God! Driving home last night after being prayed over, God shared with me that when I'm concerned about how I'll be perceived, I'm putting my (His) light under a blanket, not allowing it to shine. He wants me to walk in boldness, in certainty of who He is and how nothing is too big or small for Him. Don't limit the power of God by my own fearful views of circumstances or situations. Walk boldly in obedience. Walk out the healing.

2 Tim 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline

Hebrews 13:6  So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”

Acts 4:13. Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated, common men, they were astonished. And they recognized that they had been with Jesus.

John 5:8 Jesus told him, “Stand up, pick up your mat, and walk!”

Comments