Wake Up Call

 


For the second night in a row I found myself having a dream in which I was under attack. Both around 2-3am. This isn't something new to me and honestly they don't hardly bother me that much anymore, as they once did. Sure, I'm super annoyed when I can't fall back to sleep (as it happened today). In the past I would have to go turn a light on and really put up a long drawn out fight against the attack. I would read the bible, listen to and sing worship music, watch sermons, and try my best to pray. It was really hard for me to pray because the voice of the enemy would be so loud and I felt like my prayers were a breathy whisper. 

The further I walk with the Lord the more he continues to show me how I'm (and all believers are) a living ark of the covenant. We have within us the presence of His Holy Spirit. Where I go, so does He. I'm seeing and understanding more and more what he meant by us being able to move mountains with just the faith of a mustard seed (Matt 17:20). You see when I wake up as I did this morning to the enemy whispering in my ear, trying to fan the flames of my insecurities, doubts and worries; I know that I don't even have to fight. I tell him to leave me and he does! AND when he flees, typically the Lord starts speaking over me showing me and teaching me so many wonderful things. He ministers to my soul. What the enemy sought to tear down, the Lord continues to build up.  

I pray that anyone and everyone who is reading this be filled with an overflowing cup of His love, His joy, His peace, and His presence. If anyone reading this needs prayer, don't hesitate to ask. Seek me and you will find me (Jerm 29:13). Humble yourself and pray (2 Chron 7:14). Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.


Comments