Day 2 of Beauty

Day 2

As I sit here at the end of my day, I asked The Lord if he could share with me what I was to write today.  This is what he shared with me:

"You are my daughter, whom I love and cherish. I have created you perfectly in every way; a reflection of my glory.  I have knitted you together. Each and every part of you for your good and my glory."

After I typed it out, I realized all of what was typed can indeed be backed by scripture.  I however, am not great at my recall of where scriptures can be found.  So, I googled the keywords in the above text and found these verses:
Zeph 3:17 For The Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Interestingly enough this (Zeph 3:17) was given to me today as a blessing verse at women's bible study.

Matthew 5:48 but you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect

Psalm 139:13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb

Isaiah 43:7 Bring all who claim me as their God, for I have made them for my glory. It was I who created them.

Challenge: meditate on what he is saying about you. Listen deeply and keep it on your tongue today.

Prayer starter: Lord eradicate all my fears, all my insecurities, instead fill me with your truths about me. Give me the vision to discern between the lies of the world and the truth of my beauty in you.


Comments