Drafts

I have honestly started three different posts these past few days and made a list of other topics that came to mind.  All of these ideas just sitting and waiting on me.  I'm kind of in a weird place, again.  I'm learning time and time again, that when I get into one of these funks it's time to get into God's word and worship.

I'm fighting off a lot of internal negativity, hopelessness and frustration.  My sense of direction and purpose are all blurry and confused.  My faith is being tested and I certainly feel the pressure of that. God called me to counseling almost 11 years ago but I'm wondering if he will have me now take a new path.  I have no clue.  Many people like to parrot that God doesn't change his mind but honestly where is that in the bible?  Perhaps our understanding of the circumstances is limited by our perspective.  Maybe we are called to different things at different seasons.

Moses was called to many different roles that changed over time.  God uses these experiences to build upon for the next mission.  I sometimes wonder though, how long were the periods of time when Moses had no clue what the next mission was.  I feel like I'm just floating here and getting all mixed up in what I think I need and want and wondering what God wants me to do.  My perspective is being tilted and I'm realizing that needs are a matter of perspective too.  

Comments