Creating Momentum

I don't know about you, but I lose so much motivation, energy and positive thinking when I become stagnate.  I feel like nothing is going my way.  I feel alone, confused and like God has abandoned or forgotten about me.  As I've grown older I know it's not true, yet it still feels like it.

As I sit here moments after taking my kids to school.  Trying my best to not worry about money, finding a job,  and getting the phone call about my Nevada license (still waiting the final interview to be licensed as a counselor here).  God keeps on gently reminding me that I can create momentum.  This is different than forcing my will, grabbing job opportunities that don't suit me, or alternatively giving up and getting depressed.

How can I make momentum?  One, I can write about my struggles and how I'm dealing with them.  This can hopefully encourage or at least help someone else not feel so alone.  I can take this time and dig into learning more about God.  I can invest into relationships that I already have, albeit distant.  I can use the supplies and tools I currently have and work on art.  I can explore my new city and meet new people and see if God can use me to encourage and lift them up.

<3 have a momentum filled day!  

PS I'm moving over to wordpress.  My new address is https://hillaryaboone.wordpress.com/

Comments