Let Go

We put so much pressure on ourselves these days. We put this expectation of perfection on ourselves and those around us.  We don't feel valuable, or even worthy, unless we are busy, busy, busy.  Running in our hampsterwheel trying to prove we are good enough.

Who are we trying to impress?
Am I trying to play God, am I acting as if I have more ability than him?

Currently I am awaiting my license to be issued from the Board of Counseling in Nevada.  I have already been through all the hoops and now just awaiting the final step, interviewing with the board.  I have been waiting 2 months for this interview and have gone in and out of frustration, anxiety, worry...etc.

I am trying to hard to just let go and know that he has me.  Doors will open when they are suppose to open.  But when are we suppose to open doors ourselves?  I have already contacted the board several times.  At this point it looks like I will be taking up a temporary internet based job to hold us over.  Believing that no matter what God has me and all of my NEEDS will be taken care of.

In what area do you need to trust God more in?  What do you have a hard time letting go of?

God is bigger than our problems.  God cares about us and all of our needs.

Comments